Turn over a new leaf in your daily cleansing routine. Leafy greens are great for you both inside and out! This creamy, soft cleanser is expertly formulated with a blend of fermented green tea, spinach, celery, and broccoli to nourish, protect, and hydrate your skin.– Sokoglam
Pack it up everybody, because this cleanser can’t be beat. Part of Sokoglam’s original skincare line, the New Leaf cleanser has a powerful mix of plant extracts and chemical ingredients to create a soothing but thorough wash. The tube is of substantial size, and even if you take more than recommended usage amount (a pea-sized amount – ha!), it will still last you over a month – which is great considering its pricing ($16). The product itself is a light gel-like substance with tiny beads peppered throughout. It spreads easily across the skin and creates a satisfying lather that’s also easy to wash off. And of course – it leaves the skin clean but not dry!
Ingredient Pros and Cons
Ingredients: Aqua (Water, Eau), Glycerin, Potassium Cocoyl Glycinate, Lauramidopropyl Betaine, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Acrylates Copolymer, Artemisia Capillaris Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Powder, Apium Graveolens (Celery) Stem Extract, Coptis Japonica Extract, Artemisia Princeps Leaf Powder, Brassica Oleracea Acephala Leaf Extract, Cichorium Intybus (Chicory) Leaf Extract, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Extract, Citric Acid, Potassium Cocoate, Sodium Chloride, Hydroxyacetophenone, Dipropylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Gardenia Florida Fruit Extract, Maltodextrin, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, 1,2-Hexanediol.
- Glycerin (moisturizing)
- Artemisia Capillaris Extract (soothing, anti-acne, brightening)
- Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract / Camellia Sinensis Leaf Powder (soothing, anti-inflammation)
- Apium Graveolens (Celery) Stem Extract (antioxidant)
- Coptis Japonica Extract (anti-aging, antioxidant)
- Artemisia Princeps Leaf Powder (soothing, moisturizing, anti-inflammation, antioxidant)
- Brassica Oleracea Acephala Leaf Extract (antioxidant, anti-hyperpigmentation, soothing)
- Cichorium Intybus (Chicory) Leaf Extract (antioxidant, soothing)
- Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Extract (antioxidant, fights UV damage, evens skin tone)
- All beautiful and amazing and I’m crying
This is, without-a-doubt, now a staple product for me. Effective ingredients, enjoyable application, and a non-drying after-effect all wrapped up in an affordable package? This is it folks. I’d probably recommend it over Krave Beauty’s Matcha Hemp Cleanser too, if I dare say. Whether you have dry, oily, or combo skin, I’d definitely recommend trying this cleanser out!