A juicy lit-from-within glow. No highlighter needed. Loaded with oat milk, hyaluronic acid, and saffron extract this daily brightening milky serum soaks in immediately with no sticky residue, leaving skin looking healthy, hydrated, and beyond bright.– WLDKAT
I had my eye on WLDKAT for a while, attracted to its sustainable messaging (and the fact that it’s woman-owned) and ingredients (though I’m iffy with their stance on essential oils). A little over a month later, I’m ready to write a basic review on its highly reviewed serum. Thin enough to run down the face but thicker than an essence, this serum spreads easily across the skin, but may take a bit of time to absorb. However, once it does, it meshes easily with other products stacked on top, as the serum alone won’t be enough to moisturize the skin completely. After regular daily usage, the product claims to show a visible brightness within the skin. For me, while I definitely enjoyed using this serum, I found no discernible difference in my before and after.
Ingredient Pros and Cons
Ingredients: water (aqua), dicapryl carbonate, cannabidiol, crocus sativus flower extract, sodium hyaluronate, hydrolyzed adansonia digitata seed extract, cannabis sativa seed oil, limnanthes alba (meadowfoam) seed oil, rice amino acids, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, avena sativa (oat) kernel extract, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, cannabinoids, hydrolyzed soy protein, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, squalane, tocopherol, glycerin, coco-glucoside, l-proline, sodium phytate, cetearyl alcohol, sorbitan isostearate, hydroxyethyl acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, ethylhexylglycerin, sodium benzoate, phenoxyethanol
- Cannabidiol (soothing, anti-inflammatory)
- Crocus Sativus Flower Extract (anti-oxidant, fights hyper pigmentation)
- Sodium Hyaluronate (hydrating)
- Hydrolyzed Adansonia Digita Seed Extract (fights UV damage)
- Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil (soothing, anti-inflammatory)
- Limnanthes Alba (meadow foam) seed oil (soothing, moisturizing, anti-aging)
- Rice Amino Acids (evens skin tone, moisturizing, anti-aging)
- Aloe Barbadensis Lead Juice (moisturizing, soothing, anti-inflammatory, fights UV damage)
- Avena Sativa (oat) Kernel Extract (moisturizing, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antimicrobial, antibacterial)
- Might trigger fungal acne for those who have this condition
This was a fun product to use and while my personal results weren’t noteworthy, I can definitely see others finding more success than me due to the serum’s impressive ingredient list. Since the price is a bit on the higher side, I may not repurchase, but I see no problem in recommending this product to others who are looking for a moisturizing, soothing serum to add into their routine.