Gently remove makeup, dirt, and oils without experiencing breakouts. Our hydrating cleanser flushes out impurities to leave your skin moisturized, smooth, and glowing. The skin-renewing Red Ginseng extract leaves your skin well-nourished.– Amazon
I wasn’t sure what to expect when purchasing this cleanser. Its high price but impressive ingredient list made me feel conflicted upon receiving. Still, after about 2 months of usage, I still have nearly half the product left, justifying (at least, in my opinion) the price. This is an oil cleanser, so how much you use upon application is dependent on your personal preference using the functioning pump. The oil itself is thin, but sticks to the face rather well, lathering slightly when rubbed. Altogether, it provides a fulfilling cleansing experience – wiping the skin skin clean without drying it.
Ingredient Pros and Cons
Ingredients: Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Cety Ethythexanoate, Hydrogenated Polydecene, PEG-20 Glyceryl Trisostearate, C13-15 Alkane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba)Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Styrene/Butadiene Copolymer, PEG-10 Isostearate, Polybutene, Panax Ginseng Root Oil, Plukenetia Volubilis Seed Oil, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Water, Ganoderma Lucidum(Mushroom) Extract, Rehmannia Chinensis Root Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Leonurus Sibiricus FlowerLeaf/Stem Extract, Lactoba cillus/Fermented Soybean Extract, Imperata Cylindrica Root Extract, Asper gillus Ferment, Glycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Water, Butylene Glycol, Propa nediol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Beta-Glucan, Ethyl Hexanediol, Ethythexylglycerin, Alcohol, Fragrance(Parfum)
- Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil (moisturizing)
- Panax Ginseng Root Oil (hydrating, evens skin tone, anti-aging)
- Panax Ginseng Root Water (hydrating, evens skin tone, anti-aging)
- Panax Ginseng Root Extract (hydrating, evens skin tone, anti-aging)
- Ganoderma Lucidum (Mushroom) Extract (anti-inflammatory, antioxidant)
- Rehmannia Chinensis Root Extract (anti-inflammatory)
- Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract (hydrating, soothing, anti-aging, antioxidant)
- Lactoba Cillus/Fermented Soybean Extract (aids skin regeneration, antioxidant)
- Fragrance (Parfum) (skin irritant)
This cleanser pleasantly surprised me! I was really doubting that $40 price tag (especially when it comes to cleansers, which are washed off), but honestly, if you ARE interested in taking a plunge into a slightly more expensive skin care product, this wouldn’t be a bad product to start with. I can see this product being compatible with dry, combo, and oily skin, so I’d advise your own budget preferences to guide you when considering picking this up.