Hydrate and renew skin overnight for a dreamy complexion by morning.– Nola Skinsentials
I wasn’t sure what to expect with this night cream – the ingredients seemed like a bit of a toss up, but the reviews were consistently high. At $26, this moisturizer comes at a mid-tier price-point, low enough to take a risk on, but high enough to warrant justification on its quality. The container itself is quite small, but product is thick, so a little really will go a long way. It takes some time to spread and soak, so if you plan on implementing this product into your routine, definitely complete your evening skincare ritual earlier in the evening to avoid pillow residue. This being said, while the application itself isn’t exactly a “sweet dream” the results are consistent with the positive reviews. This moisturizer is sure to keep your skin soft and smooth for the next morning.
Ingredient Pros and Cons
Ingredients: Aqua, Rosa Damascena, Kiwi Water, Saccharide Isomerate, Kiwi Extract, Citrus Aurantium, Cananga Odorata, Olea Europaea, Melia Azadirachta, Ubidecarenone, Thioctic Acid, Mangifera indica, Tamanu Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hibiscus rosa-sinensis (herb), beta vulgaris (herb), Punica granatum, Zea Mays Seed Flour(**), Retinyl Palmitate. Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Leuconostoc Radish Root Ferment Filtrate. Natural (fragrance) oil,* Phthalate Free* *reformulated*
- Kiwi Water/Kiwi Extract (antioxidant, vitamin C + E)
- Saccharide Isomaerate (soothing, hydrating)
- Canaga Odorate (gentle exfoliant)
- Melia Azadirachta (anti-acne, anti-aging)
- Ubidecarenone (anti-aging, antioxidant)
- Thioctic Acid (antioxidant, anti-aging)
- Mangifera indica (antioxidant, anti-aging)
- Tamanu Oil (hydrating)
- Citrus Aurantium (fragrance, skin irritant)
- If you’re sensitive to Rosa Damascena then perhaps avoid this product. While Rosa Damascena does have many antioxidants and antimicrobial properties, it is also heavily scented and carries within it essential oils which may irritate sensitive skin.
I enjoyed the results of this product, but I’d be wary of casually recommending it to others because some may have sensitivities to the ingredients. Personally. I think I’ll continue looking for other moisturizers that can provide the same moisturizing effect without fragrance (and possibly at a lower-price point), but I’m happy I gave this product a try. It’s a thumbs up for me!